Bodrum pamukkale tour details.. Pamukkale (‘panacea’ healing waters and travertines) is one of the alternative tourism center of sea in Turkey. Pamukkale which is the window of Denizli, welcomes more than 1 million domestic and foreign tourists annually with the visual richness offered by travertines. Healing thermal water which has made Pamukkale a settlement for thousands of years, is also the source of life for the region’s world-famous white travertines.
It is stated that the thermal springs in Karahayıt and Gölemezli near to the Pamukkale, are good for rheumatism, heart, stomach, vascular stiffness, blood pressure and skin conditions. Some hotels in the region provide services for health tourism with their expert personnel trained in thermal therapy. The thermal pool in Pamukkale whose summer-winter temperature does not change also allows tourists who come to the region to have a pleasant time with its 35-degree water.
Bodrum Pamukkale Tour Programme
It is about 280 km between Pamukkale and Bodrum. Our tour departing from Bodrum will take approximately 4.5 hours and you will have a pleasant journey passing through various villages and forest areas. Our Pamukkale tour will start with the picking you from hotel at around 6:00 O clock. After two hours our group will take a break to have a traditional Turkish breakfast.
You can also take an optional shopping break while going on the route. You will start to visit the Hierapolis ancient city at around 10:00. You can swim between the historical columns in the pool. (Entrance fee of the Ancient Pool is in extras).
After completing the trip in Hierapolis, we will have a lunch break at one of the best restaurants in the region. After lunch, our group will move back to Bodrum at around 15:00. Optional shopping break will be given on the road route. After four and a half hours journey, we will arrive at Bodrum and our trip will end with your transfer to your hotel.
Our group will admire the glorious ruins of snowy white travertines and Hierapolis. Pamukkale is the city that fascinates the tourists with its historical richness as well as its natural riches. The name of the Hierapolis ancient city in the archeology literature is “Holy City” because of the presence of many temples and religious buildings in the city. Hierapolis ancient city hosts architectural works from the Roman and Hellenistic periods.
Every Monday and Friday
Bodrum Pamukkale Tours
- Before Bodrum pamukkale tour we pick up from your accommodation around 06:00 in the morning and departure from the Bodrum to Pamukkale at 06:45.
- 4-hour Pamukkale journey.
- Visit the ancient city Hierapolis for an hour.
- Free time to visit the travertines.(1 hour)
- 1 hour free time in Cleopatra Thermal pool.
- 1 hour lunch break (Included in the Price)
- After our lunch, 4 hours Bodrum journey.
- Half an hour break on our road route.
- Arrive at your hotel around 21:00.
- Travel with our air-conditioned and comfortable buses.
- Professional Tourist Guide (Turkish, English, German, French, Dutch, Polish and Russian)
- Entrance Fees (Cleopatra Pool Extra)
Also you can click Bodrum Ephesus tour