简体中文 Italiano Español Русский Português
Cappadocia dervish show is held by master whirling dervishes and Mevlevi musicians under the leadership of the whirling dervishe. With its dance and costumes with deep symbolic meanings, the sema show, which takes you on a mysterious journey to the past, offers an unforgettable and unique experience for you.
How about watching the magnificent ritual of Mevlevism, founded under the leadership of Mevlana, one of the world-renowned elements of Turkish cultural history, in the magical atmosphere of Cappadocia? You can feel the warmth of Mevlana’s love message that embraces and embraces all humanity in your heart.
The dervish show is performed by 1 whirling head, 5 whirling dervishes and 5 musicians. The dervish show is 50 minutes, and at the end of the show, a 10-minute slide show about the formation of Fairy Chimneys and Cappadocia is presented.
In order to contribute to the understanding of the performances, participants are given a booklet in different languages upon arrival.
After the dervish show, guests are served puerperant sherbet. Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling?
Cappadocia Dervish Show Program Details
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- During the ceremony, pictures and videos are prohibited, but you are allowed to immortalize these moments by making a show application for video and picture shots before and after the program.
- There is no food and beverage service in the program.
- The duration of the total program is 1 hour, which does not include transfer times.
- It may take up to 2 hours for the total organization to be picked up from the hotel and left again.
- The Cappadocia Dervish show is held every evening between 18.00 – 19.00 and 21.00 – 22.00.
- If you have children under 6, please note Because we will have some warnings and suggestions on this subject.
You can also click Cappadocia Daily Green tour