In our pamukkale balloon tour activity, the registration process of our guests is completed by our professional operation team in Pamukkale. While completing the registration process, our pilots perform daily air checks.
With our balloon which take off from the most appropriate departure point according to the weather conditions of that day you will enjoy watching the panoramic view of the White Heaven Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City which will fascinate you with its historical texture.
At the end of the unique flight experience in Pamukkale skies which takes 45-60 minutes, we welcome you with the champagne blasting feast that has become the tradition of hot air ballooning all over the world.
As a souvenir of the day, we end this unique program after the certificate division that we prepared for all our guests with their names.
Pamukkale Balloon Tour Details
- The flight is completely dependent on weather conditions, and since the balloon cannot be guaranteed to fly before the flight day, your credit card will not be processed and will only be held to guarantee the places you have reserved.
- If the flight cannot be done due to air or security reasons, all payments received will be refunded.
- In Pamukkale Balloon Tour activity, 0-6 Age groups are not accepted for flight.
- Our guests who will participate from Denizli have to reach Pamukkale by their own means.
Included in Pamukkale Balloon Tour Price
- Treats Before Flight
- Flight between 45 and 60 minutes
- Flight certificate
- Participant’s insurance.
- Champagne party after the flight.
- Guest’s transfer in Pamukkale – Karahayit hotels.
Those not included
- Personal expenses